*** PLEASE DO NOT BUY ME I BELONG TO SOMEONE ELSE ***
Custom Order for Lucy
Adjustments to be made to the necklace in this listing as discussed and photographed in email correspondence with Lucy.
Change out the bottom charms to
- 9ct Gold Tiger Charm
- 9ct Gold Antique Albertina Tassel (as agreed in our emails)
- Vintage Silver with Gold Gilt pale pink enamelled pansy charm.
This longer length pretty 9ct Gold Antique Albertina watch chain 'fine' jewellery piece has been created using a fusion of antique and vintage chains, including an antique 9ct gold fancy link Albertina watch chain, blended with a 9ct gold vintage rope chain which compliments the watch chain perfectly.
The watch chain is lovely and decorative with double chain detail with finial sections and centrally a beautifully scrolled and engraved floral bead detail. The necklace fastens to the front cluster drop ring, by way of an Albert swivel fastener; the ring from which there are 3 chain drops; from which hang rare and sought after 9ct gold vintage charms and curios, as follows:
- Chunky 9ct gold vintage 'piggy bank' charm.
- Unusual 9ct gold spider charm, the body being set with a blue (sapphire) paste stone and fresh water pearl. The spider sits within a circular frame.
- Articulated and Enamelled Cuckoo Clock, the Cuckoo bird being enamelled green.
To the side ring:
- Vintage 9ct gold 'Faith, Hope, Charity' (cross, anchor, heart) charm cluster adding more interest to the collarbone area.
This piece also has the added advantage of being able to be worn in 2 different ways (see photos).
A quirky cool forever heirloom investment piece.
Wear alone or layer it up with any of my brooch conversion necklaces or shorter charm necklaces. Wear smugly!
Overall length of necklace 33 inches
This is a quirky one-of-a-kind heirloom piece, bringing the wearer an item of jewellery as exclusive and individual as them. The perfect keepsake or gift to celebrate life's milestone occasions or just life!
9ct Gold Antique Albertina Watch Chain, Vintage Charm Necklace
Be Gentle with Me...............
Please treat your vintage jewellery with the care and respect deserving of its age. Rub gently with a soft silver polishing cloth periodically to keep its vibrancy. Please do not bathe in your vintage jewellery. Avoid dropping on hard surfaces. Enjoy!